Monday 7 January 2013

Where have I been? Will I ever return?

Do excuse the quietness on the oldjawjawing front; I'm lost somewhere in that midwinter lull of 'where has all the sunshine gone?' and duvet-craving sulkiness. It's that really irritating side of depression - the one that isn't "stay up all night analysing everything and coming to the conclusion that it's all shit, but having fun anyway", but more "spending twenty seconds analysing the prospect of going to the shop to buy teabags before coming to the conclusion that nothing is more interesting than sitting in bed playing Tetris for the rest of the day".

Basically, I'm in the middle of a two-month hangover, where the very idea that I have to do anything that involves leaving the house, or switching on a braincell, seems like the biggest pain in the arse ever.

Blogging is coming into that last category.

But my feelings aren't actually that interesting, so I will return when I have managed to string together an idea more complicated than 'fuck off, everything'.

No comments:

Post a Comment