Wednesday 23 January 2013

Question: tell me how you feel about my knitted cabbage rose

This week I am playing a game called Wear As Many Items of Self-Made Clothing At Any One Time. It is very fun! And has had three main results:

1. I am being insufferably smug. (More so than usual.)
2. I will have an imperial fuckload of hand-washing to do come Friday.
3. I have a bastardised version of Independent Women stuck in my head on a loop...

The dress I'm wearing: I made it
The shrug I'm shrugging: I made it
The scarf I'm wearing: I made it
Cuz I depend on me, if I want it


The dress I'm wearing: I designed it
The shrug I'm shrugging: I designed it
The scarf I'm wearing: I designed it
Cuz I depend on me, I knitted it

Yes, I am basically a slightly less consumerist version of Beyoncé. Thank you for noticing.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers! Hey you don't have any experience knitting dresses by any chance? I have a slight conundrum...

      Delete