Sunday 24 July 2011

Guy, meet boner

Some of my favourite search terms that have led people, by mysterious googlepaths, to this here blog:

  • Amanda Seyfried's tits
  • stop feminism
  • because I need to be thin
  • I'm in love with my boss
  • can't stop fucking
  • Dawson's Creek rape
  • guy meat boner
I get a fair amount of traffic from some awesome people who are kind and helpful enough to link to me (yo, Kitty, you are awesome!), I shamelessly self-promote of a Sunday, but the weirdest way anyone has ever found their way here? The most beautiful, utterly inexplicable, quite possible scientifically impossible path from "the internet at large" to "Hannah's very important thoughts on stuff and things"?

Montel Williams' Wikipedia page.

Explanations welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment