Tuesday 24 April 2012

HBO's Girls: the real issue here

You know what the current debate about HBO's Girls has been lacking? With all the noise about whether it represents All Of Womankind, sets a bad example, invisiblises unwhite people, glorifies slackers or is just the new Sex & the City, no one has thought to ask Internet Pervs Inc.
FYI none of them get naked.
 In other news, my research on this topic produced this strangely endearing search suggestion:





I'm off to do some yoga in trackie bottoms now, safe in the knowledge that somewhere, some dude is getting a boner at the thought of it.

1 comment:

  1. When I put 'girls' in my search bar it comes up with my only previous search on the topic. Which was, apparently, 'Camden school for girls gay lesbian'.

    I think I was trying to find out about their GSA group but it makes me look a little like a member of Internet Pervs Inc.

    ReplyDelete